JUMP START YOUR COLLEGE STUDIES!
SISFU has a very dynamic and progressive curriculum for Senior High School (SHS) such that we implement both local and international programmes. We offer courses that are supervised by our foreign affiliates in conjunction with the prescribed curriculum of the Department of Education – Business Management and Hospitality Management. Thus, our students are provided an opportunity to earn both local diploma and international certifications at the end of the SHS programme.
SHS Business Management
The ABM (Accountancy, Business, and Management) Track programme for SHS Business Management offers courses that are supervised by our UK Partner. The curriculum is intertwined with the prescribed curriculum of the Philippine Department of Education and provides students with a dual qualification at the end of the Senior High School programme.
SHS Hospitality Management
The TVL (Technical-Vocational Livelihood) Track programme for SHS Hospitality Management offers courses that are supervised by our Australian Partner. The curriculum is intertwined with the prescribed curriculum of the Philippine Department of Education and provides students with a dual qualification at the end of the Senior High School programme.
SISFU encourages appropriate student behavior based on our 5C’s culture: character, competence, commitment to achieving, creativity, and collaboration – in a nurturing environment.
Having students who come from a diverse and multi-cultural composition, respect, and tolerance for other’s beliefs, religion, and cultural heritage are highly expected from one another. SISFU believes that students are capable of making appropriate choices in their behaviors.
Listed below are the major expectations and requirements for all SHS students. Please see Student Handbook for the complete section of school rules and regulations.
- School Uniform – Students are required to come to school in complete uniform. As a Business and Hospitality school, where students are groomed to be future entrepreneurs, managers, and leaders, we take pride in our uniform.
Please take note that this semester, P.E. class is scheduled every Monday. Therefore students are expected to come in their prescribed P.E. uniform; and are allowed to use it for the entire day. However, students under Culinary Arts/Hospitality Management track are required to wear their kitchen attire as their first subject in the morning is on Hospitality and Catering Principles. They will be given ample time to change into P.E uniform after the session.
- Class Attendance – This is a must for all subjects. Students are required to attend at least 80% of the classes in all courses. This includes attendance in lectures, seminars or workshops, industrial visits, and other school-related activities.
- Tardiness – Student who arrives fifteen (15) minutes late for class will be marked TARDY. Two (2) late marks are equivalent to one (1) Absence.
- Speak ENGLISH Policy – English is the global language of business, education, science, and technology. The S.E.D. (Speak in English Drive) of SISFU aims to support in developing students with excellent communication skills, particularly verbal and written English. A fine system is in place for violators who will be caught using a language other than English.
- SISFU strictly adheres to Republic Act No. 10627 also known as the “Anti-Bullying Act of 2013”.
Pearson was formed in 1996 by the merger of the Business & Technology Education Council (BTEC), the country’s leading provider of vocational qualifications, and the University of London Examinations & Assessment Council (ULEAC), one of the major exam boards for GCSEs and A levels.
Edexcel is the largest international awarding body approved by the UK government. It was formed through the merger of BTEC & ULEAC (London Exams) and is governed by Qualifications & Curriculum Authority which is a UK government body for qualifications. Few other awarding bodies in the world are regulated and reviewed to such exacting standards. The Edexcel curricula are designed to create graduates who are professionally knowledgeable and armed with the necessary skills and competencies to be globally proficient. Its teaching methodology emphasizes personalized attention to student learning.
Ši mokykla siūlo tokias studijų programas:
Paskutinį kartą atnaujinta December 15, 2017